Our popular monogram collar in classic solid colors with reflective purposes now just for Cats!! Available in neon orange (on orange webbing), neon green (on green webbing), black (on black webbing), hot pink (on pink raspberry webbing), royal blue (on royal webbing) and white (on white webbing) with a reflective 3M Scotchlite stripe running through the middle.
• • Please view all photos before purchasing. Failure to view photos and provide accurate information may result in order being cancelled • •
PERSONALIZATION INFORMATION (if you choose that option):
• • For choice of fonts, click here. If you choose a larger, thick font; the name will be in that font and the phone number will be in the 01 font to conserve space. Default font is 01.
• • Choose font color from the attached EMBROIDERY COLORS photos. Default color is black.
• • ID info includes 1 name and 1 phone number ONLY. If you want to put more text on the collar, you must contact us before purchase. If you do not, your order may be cancelled.
• • If you are concerned about your ID info being covered by the adjustable slider when it is adjusted to fit your cat, please include a neck size or a current collar length.
Our sizing is by dog's actual neck sizes. This size can be obtained by taking a comfortable measurement of your dog's neck with a measuring tape. Do not add 2 inches, as some sites suggest. If your dog's neck is 16 inches and they are full-grown, a Medium (13-20 inches) would be the best fit, not a Large (16-25 inches).
You can also measure your dog's current collar, lying flat from buckle to buckle. Please note this is a different measurement than the neck size. If your dog's collar length is 18 inches buckle to buckle (actual neck size 16" or so), they would also need a Medium (13-20 inches), not a Large (16-25 inches).
Custom size ranges are available, if your dog is on the beginning or end of one of our standard ranges. For example, if your dog has a 14 inch neck, we can do 11-16 inches or 12-18 inches. Please note we cannot add any more inches to our standard sizes (for example, 10-19 inches).
If you have any questions on sizing, we are here to help! Just contact us here